Indice del forum

Forum Network

Assistenza Network

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

How to undo Deleted Texts on iPhone?
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Webmaster
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
EthanChann

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.swesoft.com

china
MessaggioInviato: 13 Apr 2013 06:01:28    Oggetto:  How to undo Deleted Texts on iPhone?
Descrizione:

"Can you undo deleting a whole text message conversation on iPhone 3gs?
I had a conversation on my phone from the day I bought it between me and my boyfriend, it had everything there, and as you all know (people who have iPhones, it keeps the whole conversation) well, i just accidently deleted it Sad, and now I can’t stop crying, is there any way to get it back? " - Asked by Mustang

"So basically I was on iTunes and my phone was connected .. and I pressed "restore" and didn’t know it was gonna delete everything... for some reason i thought it was going to restore my songs, but now i lost all my contacts, texts, etc etc ...is there a way I can undo this? " - Asked by Lauren

It's actually a pity to delete all the text messages on the iPhone by accident, particularly these significant and important to you. If you actually want to
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, remember not to synchronize your iPhone with iTunes once again when you found text messages deleted, just because a new sync may remove all the lost text messages. Additionally, without having a backup, don't use your iPhone for anything; you can still
directly from iPhone before they're overwritten.

Steps to

Get an iPhone text recovery program before you start anything else. Cannot find one? Here is a recommendation:
(for Mac users) or
(for Windows users), a dependable and powerful deleted
software.

Both data recovery software can assist you
by extracting iTunes backup, including the texts you have sent and received. Additionally, it enables you to preview the lost texts before you decide to recover, regardless of you're using iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS or the earlier versions. Wondershare Dr.Fone can also let you retrieve text messages directly from iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.

No matter you deleted text messages on the iPhone or lost the iPhone, you can use either of the programs to really get your text messages back within 2 steps. If you don't have iTunes backup, Wondershare Dr.Fone can directly scan and
. Next, take Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) as an example.

Step1. Select the device to scan
Install and run the program on your Mac, and you'll get the user interface as follow.

First of all you have to do is to select your device type and select recovery mode. Here we try "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode together.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!

There'll be one or several devices' name recorded by iTunes displayed. Just simply choose the one of your iPhone and start to scan the previous content of it.

Step2. Preview and undo deleted texts on iPhone
The scan will certainly finish within a few seconds. And then all of the previous contents of your iPhone will be shown here, including text messages, contacts, call history, notes, photos, video and calendar. You are able to preview every one of them one by one and recover them all with 1 click. In case you only want text messages back, you can only check "Messages" to recover.

To avoid losing your important text messages, immediate backup is essential and useful. Do remember to backup them on your computer well.

Tags:
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 13 Apr 2013 06:01:28    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Webmaster Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: