Indice del forum

Forum Network

Assistenza Network

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone 4S/4/3GS etc?
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Webmaster
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
EthanChann

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.swesoft.com

china
MessaggioInviato: 05 Mag 2013 03:44:35    Oggetto:  How to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone 4S/4/3GS etc?
Descrizione:

"Is it possible to
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
if the phone was NOT synced between the time the video was taken and when it was deleted?" - By ssg2004

"I am trying to recover a deleted video that my daughter accidently deleted from my iphone 4? Can you assist to recover the deleted video?" - By Yariv

For apple iphone users, that encounter is absolutely not uncommon. on one side, iPhone provides fantastic as well as great user experience, but on the other side, loss of data make users run a terrific danger. Even so, when you have already carried out the correct steps, there will come a good chance to enable you to
. Technically speaking, each time you synchronize your personal iPhone by using iTunes, there'll often be a file named .sqlitedb immediately created by iTunes on your pc. Having a smart
tool, you could make your videos from the .sqlitedb back-up file. Additionally, if you've taken the recovery soon, it is possible to straight recover the deleted videos from iPhone before they are overwritten.

Steps to
with iPhone Video Recovery
Download an iPhone Video Recovery first:

This
enables you to
from your previous backup files on iTunes, it does not matter you are using iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS. Besides video, it also can assist to find back your previous Contacts, Messages, Notes, Calendar and Call History, and also lost photos. What's more, Wondershare Dr.Fone also enable you directly scan and then
, 4 and iPhone 3Gs.

Directly
/5/4/3GS
Step1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
First of all, connect your iPhone 5/4S/4/3Gs to the computer and Launch the
on your computer after installing. When the iPhone detected, an interface as follow will display. Here are two recovery modes: recover from device or from iTunes backup file. Choose the first one and move on, Then move to the next step.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!

Step2. Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone
Now, you need to get into the DFU mode before scanning, according to the steps below:
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
2. Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10 seconds.
After that, you'll get a message saying that you've successfully entered the DFU mode, and the software begins scanning your iPhone.

Step3. Preview and

When the scan finishes, all found data will be listed in clear, organized categories. Choose "Camera Roll", which contains captured pictures and videos. Mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your compute with one click.
Note: Data found here includes deleted data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items.

Plus, Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone Video, it's the similar steps, here not to introduce again.

Tags:
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 05 Mag 2013 03:44:35    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Webmaster Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: